Sunday, October 16, 2011

Claveria: More Relaxing Beaches



More Beaches in Taggat, Claveria

"For me, our beaches have always been a source of personal inspiration."- Thomas Carper 

I walked from Taggat Lagoon towards the high way. Then I saw another part of the beach which is less rocky. I was speechless with what I saw. I have never been here before.







I saw some fishermen fixing their nets. 



From this part of the beach you can see the other end of the Claveria beach. Like it is a never-ending beach. And I told myself, I would like to reach that end. On the other end is the Rock Formation of Ubing Ubing.






While waiting for a ride, I rested. And just watched the fishermen in what they were doing. This is a wonderful way to spend time, watch the sky, watch the ocean waves, and just relax on a Sunday morning. 



I walked a little farther and saw the hut terminal for tricycles going to "ili" or the town proper. They have to fill the capacity of 5 persons. So I waited patiently, with excitement, to go to the other end.








Backriding on the tricycle, I was able to steal these shots.  





I had that feeling of not wanting to leave, and spend the rest of the day lying on the sand. But I have other beaches to visit.

"Bye, Taggat Lagoon. See you next time. Definitely. And next time, I will bring some friends and travelers to enjoy your serenity."

Sama ka? :D
Sino'ng gustong sumama?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beach is also my fascination especially if i need to breath some fresh air.:-).

Journeying Pinay said...

@ Bonzenti. You are right. Just the sounds of the waves calm my spirits. Thanks for reading. More beaches to lay on the sand to. :D

Philippine Accomodation said...

breath taking views plus pristine beach equals perfect vacation. hoping to visit that place someday. any nice place of accommodation to stay there?

Journeying Pinay said...

a lot of simple cheap places to stay in, near the beach. I recommend Casa Grande and David's Inn. :)