Friday, January 3, 2014

Batanes Isles: My Walking Tour Around Basco

Journeying around in Basco, in Batanes, entails roaming with motorcycle and bicycle.  I travel many times through riding in tandem in a motorcycle and through a bike that I borrow for free. But one fine day, I choose to walk and visit again those places around Basco. 


I walk to the plaza, sit under the tree, and look at the kids who wrestle in the grass, while I stare at the light house on the hill in Basco.




I stroll uphill to that light house, sit anywhere and gaze to the ocean while the winds brush through my hair braids. 





I march to the rolling hills. And wander uphill, downhill, uphill, downhill.




I hike to the rocky beach. Far but breath-taking. Sit on some boulders. Listen to splashes. And get sprinkles of sea water and grab some free salt exfoliate after.



I trek to the peak where a tunnel is. Not just in the tunnel, but walk off up the hill and have a 360 degree view of this amazing design. 


From sunrise to sundown. Because I really splurge on witnessing sceneries.

Of course it is not exhausting. Walk a while, stop shooting. And let the “wows” linger in your heart. Take it with you when you go back to the city life.

Or like how I wish it to be, just stay here forevermore, for free.


8 comments:

Glen said...

Nice photos! lez go back there o Feb hahaha

Journeying Pinay said...

Thank you Glen! Enjoy Batanes when you go! Chill! In as much as I wanna go back soon - with my free rt ticket, I will be busy this February.

Traveling Morion said...

kakainggit! I luv the greens!

Edmar del Castillo Guquib said...

Last photo: Parang hindi sa Pinas!

Journeying Pinay said...

Morion :) me too, i love the green. and the blue too.

Journeying Pinay said...

Edmar, splendid view!

Journeying Pinay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kinsy said...

HI! May I ask, is there a motorcycle for rent in Basco? Thank you!