Wednesday, December 26, 2012

A Year of Journeying in 2012: The Real Solo (Part 2)



In February, finding myself in Dumaguete and having bites of one of my favorite desserts, Silvannas, was more important than finding a place to stay in for the night. Am just so lucky I was able to find a place to stay after walking around. 





Finding Casaroro Falls by myself, after being left by the motorcycle driver, was scary but overwhelming. The sight of the waterfalls seemingly hiding itself was refreshing after bouldering. The recent typhoon washed away the pathwalk. But I managed to climb the big rocks. Being alone with the waterfalls on an early morning made me love looking for more during my travels. The quietness of just watching it made me realize what I would love to do, waterfalling.



Since I started the year travelling & finding old friends, I was sure I would be looking for more friends of the past during my travels within the year. Not for reunion purposes, but more of making friendships real and not stuck to some cyberspace. I love to hug & kiss my friends. It makes everyone of us younger and feels even better. I am sure of that. Now, I already miss them all.

Also, I was so sure to find more waterfalls. Not just for the sight of its melodious rampage that is left in my ears, but more of the calmness it supplies my mind and heart. It is more of the excitement and rejuvenation it provides to my entire being to courageously face the actuality of the world.

No comments: