Monday, December 31, 2012

Kalinga: Whang-Od's More Than A Second of Pain Artwork In Me

Fang-od and her artwork in me.
a second of pain.
as she said, "enjoy the pain. no pain, no gain."

the grand daughter of Fang-Od persuaded me to record it on video. that is Gretchen's voice you will hear saying, "Oh she is crying." Fang-Od was smiling. but was focused on her passion, to ink me.  I couldn't scream anymore as the native pigs get irritated and come out as if to check who is over reacting to Fang-Od's strokes. my tolerance to pain may not be as high as yours.

Ouchie.


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Mam....
It is also my dream to wear Wang-od's tatoo artwork....
Just want to ask how can I go her place and do I need to set an appointment?
Also...how much did you pay for an artwork...?
I heard kasi na medyo expensive daw po...is it true?
I will appreciate very much for the reply...
Thank you and more travel...hope to cross our way someday...

Anonymous said...

wanna do it also, para madagdagan ang tattoo ko sa paa..
masakit daw talaga..

Journeying Pinay said...

hello byaheng jologs. the fee depends on the design.there is not much network signal so it is not possible to make an appointment. prepare less than 2k. it really depends on the design. the more the many-ier the more painful? go, and have your dream tattoo inked in your life.

Journeying Pinay said...

i think the pain is when it is near the boney part :)
go, get a tribal tatt Ken!

the she-wolf said...

hi ma'am heiz :) i told myself she'll be my first tattoo artist so i'll have her my first on my birthday tattoo. she's a dying bastion of art and imho, every tattoo enthusiast here in the country should have a piece of her art stamped in their body.

the problem is, kuya francis is not responding. shall i call him instead? hehehehe. i texted him using the number you posted.

Journeying Pinay said...

maybe francis is in buscalan. there is no telecom signal there. just go then.