Thursday, May 28, 2020

Life, What Matters



You have been wondering.

I have been wandering in my world and beyond. Just like the old days. Still the same. I watch the rain.

Have you been scared? Bothered? After all of these stuck at home work from home or things worse than that? And what the future brings? I know you have been. I know you are.


Been putting back all the colors. And I have been telling my friends that am getting that right brain shift again so that I can spread the optimistic vibe in me to fight the toxicity of what this world has done with us.

It is only with the calmness of the bottom of the sea in your mind that your human spirit can function as a being. It is only that which will repair your human cells that was battered physiologically, emotionally, psychologically by those scheme of things.

You have to be reborn first. And give that time.

Because you are empowered. Believe in your cells that make up your human body physiologically. It will work wonders for you. Build it. You can do greater things. It will flow.

If you don't even have time to do that, then think again why. Why you are stripped of time for what matters.

As I always said before, know what you build, know who you serve. It is never too late.

No comments: