Sunday, May 5, 2019

JAPAN: The Beauty Within




When You pour all the gladness of eccentricity. 

You brought me where I have been wanting to live in a snap that my heart couldn’t resist.
You showed me the beauty again to calm the palpitations of my being.
You flattened the beat of my senses to show Your Faithfulness.
That fear in my chest for a long time, You appeased.

You showed Your vast wonders
To make me believe again that You can give more than the oceans and the hills.
You graced me with what makes my spirit jump for joy.
And You left me with a choice. And I wonder.

Mt Fuji Japan


  
Then You made the most peculiar incidents to happen.
From my travel times to catching my plane.
You rushed me. And saved me,  I know. Amazed me.
With my pulse on rocks, You let me gather my bravery once again.

Nikko


You made things swift for me, flowing like a river.
I walked with nothingness, and You brought persons to be there instantly.
All the earnestness and compassion.
All the impossible to be real.

You made me exist in emptiness.
And there You made me find the completeness of my Being.
This indescribable energy. To live.
That even in brokenness, You reign graciously with Love.

Waterfalls Japan

Why You. Who showed me Your Greatness.
Through blossoms and waterfalls
Mountains of Gods and snowflakes
All things Wonderful.
All things Bright & Beautiful.

In Purity, You let me unify my soul.
That what seemed to be what my yearning has been looking for
Is not a place. Is not a who.
Something beyond experience.

You let me feel secured homelessness
That there is nothing I need.
And that all that is essential is Existence.
Being.

That gives
Power
Life
Breathe
Of Almighty Love linked within.

Transcendence.

Sakura Japan (Cherry Blossoms)




No comments: