Wednesday, October 1, 2014

TV Stint: State Of The Nation ni Jessica Soho - Assignment Pilipinas

I giggle when I see myself on television.




Sharing with you my very simple appearance in this news segment. I am at the last part. You can move forward or wait patiently.


It is true that you can never expect "pasalubong" from me except the great unwritten stories which i often call "untold stories" which you can only hear from me, that i can tell over and over again. Because it is the memories that linger more than the photos and material souvenirs.


Also, because of this appearance, I became the whistle lady. And it is true, that I used to bring a whistle in my solo travels. It was a sentimental gift from a friend, Archie Pinzon. It got lost when I was in Coron. It was never replaced. I still have one metal whistle. And I wish to buy a plastic one, Spalding brand, to replace the lost gift.


Hope to have more tv appearances so that I can share some tips to many people and inspire them that solo travel is safe, as long as safety is first!


Buy your whistle guys!










http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/video/199127/stateofthenation/solo-backpacking-nauuso




Thank you to Angel Juarez of www.lakwatsero.com for referring me to GMA.


Thank you to EJ Veloria and to Sophhia Balod and the staff!

Thank you Jessica Soho for the simple feature, exposure and limelight! ;)




2 comments:

Rey Danh said...

Nice one! Keep traveling! :)

TREKERO said...

wow! star na star!