Thursday, June 5, 2014

Babuyan Claro: My Clear Dreams

Attention Islanders!

I usually dream about the next destination. Pack then arrive. Wander. Wonder.





I have graduated being a weekend warrior and I appreciate more the longer immersion. I have restrained myself from going. Because of those schemes. And I have been inspired watching those who did. And when I look at myself, I know I can do it.

I have learned to plan a bit to fulfill the yearning. I have been traveling by myself. And traveled with some too. Not much though because sometimes I just need my solemn moments.




This time I believe there are really brave friends whom I met who can swim in the open sea. Those who are so addicted to the 7100+ islands.

If you read this, and believe that you can brave the waves, and turn into a dolphin, block that 2015 calendar, from March 27 to April 5. I know that usually you are reserved in those seat sales. If you are still free, let us go. This is the best time to surf the vast ocean. Well, save up.

There are ten precious seats. And if you have experienced or heard of how spontaneous and how risky, and how lucky, my travels have been, then, this is one of them. And as you know, I just do not travel, I give. The other weight in the boat is all about gifts.



***************
Thank you ohso much to Nick Esquivias for the photos.
Thank you to the Babuyaners for the inspiration.
Thank you too to Archie Pinzon, the man!


No comments: