Thursday, October 31, 2013

Live.Love.Travel.



i am braving the limited horizons that some reality can offer.

they make my world so little.

which sometimes prevent me from being me.i feel battered deep inside.


but i choose to see the world and beyond and be braver.

in the next days, i will be enclosed in a vacuum,some walls,and some sparkles.

but my heart desires for the sun and be sunblazed;

for the jungle and breathe;

for some rushing waterfalls and be refreshed;


if i can only skydive and jump from the plane and land in a great wonderful place;

if only i can let my spirit free and be somewhere else while i am seated in meetings for 12 hours

if i can only finish the inks in my sleeves;

if only i can just pack and go like before;

and just dropped somewhere else from a bus.


i am full of hope to be free-er soon.

fill my heart with much love.

because that is the reason i live.



No comments: