Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Aliwagwag Falls: Magnificent Waterfalls Overload!

The trickling sound of the water enlivens my spirits. The splashing sound of gallons of water that streams down those rocks is more than marvelous. 


It vanishes all my worries about the world and enchants my mind and leaves it with nothing. These words and so on will try to express this astonishment at this nature wonder of less than a hundred cascades, its water coming from high up above, which certainly is even more extraordinary.



This end part of it is so reachable.  It is exceptionally beautiful. I can get enveloped underneath. And be lost somewhere in these white waters.



I can stay here forever. Until my senses get back to reality. But this is genuine. So authentic. The most stunning waterfalls I have stroked my soul with. 

Aliwagwag Falls. You leave me breathless. But each time my mind ponders with your magnificence, I awaken and you give me life all over again.

**********************************
Located at Cateel, Davao Oriental


Thanks to Olan, The Travel Teller
& to his brother, Noy. 

4 comments:

Pinoy Adventurista said...

speechless! super inggit ako... ang ganda talaga dyan, sulit ang super tagal na byahe... hahaha! :)

Journeying Pinay said...

yes Mervs. and there is more to see in Cateel. will write those once i get more time to write. :)

OLAN ► The Travel Teller said...

Hi Heiz.... In behalf our my people in Cateel, thank you for this post. :) It is so heart warming to posts containing heart pounding adjectives like yours. :) hope you'll come back to my hometown. :) this time, I will be your tour guide! :)

Journeying Pinay said...

Thank you so much to you, Olan! and to Noy, your brother, who assisted me to go around twn. It was indeed a unique trip to Aliwagwag falls. and I am full of awe.