Sunday, July 1, 2018

Camiguin Norte: Nothingness

All i did in the island was eat, sleep, stare at the beach. Ye, we live at the beachfront. Each day, the seabreeze blazed our skin, and senses.

lobsters, buko juice (coconut) at Camiguin Norte Babuyan Islands


Me and my good friend Harry who is already browned like me, was never bothered about it. We did not have a mirror to see how we look. In this island, i was free to be who i am, without worrying what to wear as long as it is clean and shows respect to your being; i was not worried what other people would say; If u know what i mean.

The sea stole all my sensibilities. Or was i more sensible that way? ðŸ˜‰ The days without internet signal really made me do nothing. Or was it better that way?


We did not talk much to each other. Harry would go on his own wandering, and i would chill on my own. But i felt full. We may have been fed much... All we had were lobsters, buko, and that beautiful view, full of sunsets and moonsets. But nothingness filled my soul. And that is the reason why i seemed to zone out when i came back. My brain is not empty. It is just starting to make more sense, sincerely. And am alive.

Thank u friend for letting me follow and for sharing your sanctuary, and your humble friends' treasures and tales.

LegendHarry

No comments: