Wednesday, December 31, 2014

My Way Back Into Love



It was a complicated year. And I resist recalling. It essentially started grand. I remembered being in one of my favourite islands, Batanes. Then all that followed, month after month, were something worth forgetting. Really. My heart was crushed and broken. In between those tough times, I tried to scribble my feelings into notes. I realized that there is just so much f*cking sh*t of humans who chose to desecrate their lives and beauty ~ of misery, hatred, and disgust, that they even crave for each one to suffer the same way. Bam! 


Each day I had to persuade myself that the best is yet to come. I knew that it will.







I got through the year knowing that, that the world is surrounded by gentleness. And looking at the essence of humanity is what brought me back to savouring every breathe I take. There were many things worthy to live longer for.


In this scheme of things, I learned to choose. Choose what is more human. And what is everlasting. I do not have a clue of the future. I thrived through every day in hope, and in love. It was a journey of every path, looking for the spirit of humanity. I had to hold on to compassion to pick up my pieces. 



Then, I know very well what I live for. But I stopped breathing, somehow, every time I lose optimism. But I have come back to existence. Whether you like it or not. For the people I love and for the people who love me (and maybe those in-love with me.) 

My heart will come to see. I have to mend it to see in depth. Live & Be.


If my way back into love is to travel again, let it be. Let me travel the islands of this earth, looking in the eyes of every human being I meet. Looking deeply into his soul, of what his fairy-tale life is. Tell the human race. I am sure there is some wisdom to it to rock the world. Let us begin to roll!





1 comment:

TREKERO said...

I've been living with a shadow overhead,
I've been sleeping with a cloud above my bed,
I've been lonely for so long,
Trapped in the past,
I just can't seem to move on!


---ang drama naman!