Monday, January 7, 2013

Tagaytay: There Is No Other Place Like Taal Vista

Living at the foot of the hill, Tagaytay, is more than a luck for me. It is a blessing. The cool breeze and winds of Tagaytay would be felt at mornings and evenings where I used to live. Frequent Sunday morning road trips up to the hill would excite me all the time, either with friends, or family. 

Choosing to leave the foot of the hill, and deciding to live again in the city, made me miss that comfort zone. After many years of travelling Baguio and the rest of Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao, there is a sweet spot in my heart that lingers me to go back to Tagaytay.


A superduper unexpected invite landed on my lap with a surprise. Who would not be thrilled to stay in Taal Vista? The comfortable and certainly a perpetual view of the Taal Lake and Taal Volacano is uncompromising. That is just one reasons why choosing to stay in Taal Vista is unparalleled.

the perpetual view of Taal Lake and Taal Volcano



When I arrived in the evening, the quiet cool breeze was soothing to the soul. The ambiance of the lobby exudes professionalism, lovely music, and amiable customer service.

pianist playing romantic music at lobby of Taal Vista
And I proved it true. Asking the staff of Taal Vista entails less effort. One look, and eye-to-eye contact, when the staff see you gazing, seemingly needing assistance, tahdah! they are right there in front of you. My personal experience on one drizzly night says it all. I was chauffeured to the spa, and the staff did not let any raindrop or mist to fall on my skin and hair. The feeling of being special is simply overwhelming. Being a solo traveler, I have imbibed independence from carrying my backpacks and doing everything for myself. In times like this, when I get to experience some pampering, my heart is overwhelmed with great appreciation. What more can I ask for after a really rejuvenating massage? And what more can I say to these kind of treatment by the staff? Bravissimo!

I have slept in many hotels before. Taal Vista rooms are so cozy. Sleeping here was never a challenge for an insomniac like me. Zzzz. It was a relaxing evening indeed.

Dinner Buffet at Taal Vista

Dinner in Taal Vista gives you an array of colors and aroma. Simple food presented brilliantly is a reflection of excellence.

The taste is what every human being deserves on earth, delightful. Breakfast is a blockbuster! It will your tummy more than what you see and eat; it is more than satisfaction, you would like to sit there, and eat all day! Why not, I am on vacation, anyway! So how will I describe what they serve for lunch? It is spiced up with cultural singers and dancers. What a way of treating guests; it is simply elegant.










bulalo

Taal Vista is not all about food and ambiance. It is more than what you see or feel. It is about family having fun together; spending a day or two or more - together. 

a special vacation for families, Taal Vista

I believe that is what matters, spending the day special with loved-ones. Taal Vista is what your special ones deserve. While others may offer the same, believe me, there is no other place like Taal Vista. It is your home in Tagaytay.

even little ones have a fun evening in Taal Vista






If I would spend another day in Tagaytay, it would be in Taal Vista. And guess what? Because heavens heard what I wish for, I had the lucky chance to stay in Taal Vista again in 3 days. And it was definitely another elegant staycation.

I am sure you want to experience staycation elegantly. Because everyone deserves one.
Indulge yourself and Enjoy the pleasures of Tagaytay, only at Taal Vista!

**********
And because it is my wish for you to have a joyous journey and to enjoy life,
here's a free voucher for you:

And see in my posts how to get it!
Giving Away Gift certificates!






9 comments:

Pinoy Adventurista said...

I want to win an overnight stay at Taal Vista Hotel because I want to feature Tagaytay City and Taal Vista Hotel as place for family getaways! I want to experience the cool climate and the clean fresh air of the city. Religious houses also abounds in the city, I would love to visit them too. And oh, not to forget, Tagaytay's bulalo, it's definitely a must-try! I am from Cavite, if I win this, I will be able to promote my province and tell the world that there's a lot to see and experience in Tagaytay City.

Aleah said...

Hi Heiz! One link to Taal Vista should be enough. You don't have to link every mention of the hotel. :) That said, I would like to win to re-experience Taal Vista again. I've been there once, in 2002, and I only remember good things about it. Would love to experience Tagaytay again too!

chino said...


Tagaytay is simply one of the most visited tourist destinations in the country because its closer to Manila and also the cool climate all year round and beautiful attractions too. I have never been to Taal Lake and Volcano so I'd like to win an overnight stay at Taal Vista and experience the best of local food and various cuisines around Tagaytay.

Anonymous said...

give the voucher to those who can afford the luxury even if its not free. that's only 1 night, i can pay for my second night! and besides, i can always go there even if its not free because i can afford it anyway. hahahahahaha. joke.

Chasing Philippines said...

Tagaytay is one of my favorite places due to its cold weather and accesibility. Ive been going back and forth Tagaytay but I'd never had a chance to drop by Taal Vista. I am planning to trek Taal Volcano and hopefully I can experience the elegant relaxation after. Seems like very rewarding for a tired hiker, like me. :-)

Marc Pattaguan said...

I would like to expereince the amiable customer service of the Hotel staff!

adventurousfeet said...

I have experienced a great escapade in Tagaytay too! I wish to go back, and stare in the lovely scenery while staying in one of the best hotel in Tagaytay. But then I wanted my uncle/auntie (who stood as my parents for more than 10years) to experience an awesome vacation experience in Taal Vista Hotel if given a chance. :)

admin said...

gusto ko mag-Tagaytay!

Bigyan ng Jacket! hahaha

MheAnne said...

I want to win an overnight stay in Taal Vista to console me for not having Taal Vista as our venue for our wedding reception [bec. it is not available on our chosen date]! Taal Volcano and Taal Lake are huge part of our love story [not to mention that Tagaytay was the venue for our first date after seeing each other again after 20 years of no communication]. When we have misunderstandings, we always drive to Tagaytay,find a spot where we can have an unparalled view of the Taal Volcano and Taal Lake, be in each other's embrace, without saying a word. After awhile, we don't even know why we were angry! There's magic in seeing the unassuming Taal Volcano and the Taal Lake! So since we'll have our wedding reception in Tagaytay without the view of the volcano it would be meaningful and lovely to have a pre-wedding stay in Taal Vista and enjoy what we always love - an un-paralleled view of Taal Volcano and Taal Lake!